8.13.2011

MARIO WORLD



I made this piece for Gallery 1988's upcoming video-game themed art show paying tribute to the greatest Nintendo classics. It's my tribute to the original Super Mario Brothers game, the Mushroom Kingdom, and everything that came after that on our consoles and in our imaginations. Click the image to enlarge it and see some of the details; there are some hidden things here and there that Mario experts will be able to spot. This will soon become an 18x24" screenprint courtesy of the wizards at Burlesque of North America, the design and print company of my old Nashville friend (and one of my favorite artists) Mike Davis. Prints will be available at the show in late September and through Gallery1988, and a limited amount may be available here through my site. Stay tuned for more info!

1 comment:

tonyyoungblood said...

Can't wait for this!